DUBLIN, June 17, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — The “Oil And Gas Midstream – Global Market Outlook (2018-2027)” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Oil and Gas Midstream market is growing at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2018 to 2027. Rising interest for pipeline services owing to upcoming oil and gas projects is likely to drive the growth of the market. However, under-utilization of the gas fired power plants in some regions, is restraining the market growth.
Midstream sector is one of the three links in the oil and gas value chain, it encloses the companies that work together to help a market operate efficiently. The midstream sector plays a major role in the oil and gas industry by helping transport and transforms raw hydrocarbons produced by a well into usable materials for refineries and petrochemical plants.
Based on sector, transportation is likely to have a huge demand owing to growing demand of refined products. Moreover, the supply of oil and gas in different regions is expected to exceed the existing transportation capacity, requiring expansions, as well as construction of new pipelines. On the basis of geography, Asia Pacific is estimated to have lucrative growth in the forecast period due to huge demand from regions like India, China, and Australia.
Some of the key players in oil and gas midstream Market include Chevron Corporation, BP PLC, APA Group, Enbridge Pipelines Inc, Halliburton Company, Royal Dutch Shell PLC, EnLink Midstream LLC, and Baker Hughes Company.
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country-level segments
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Covers Market data for the years 2017, 2018, 2019, 2023 and 2027
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic analysis: Drivers and Constraints, Product/Technology Analysis, Porter’s five forces analysis, SWOT analysis, etc.
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Key Topics Covered:
1 Executive Summary
2.2 Stake Holders
2.3 Research Scope
2.4 Research Methodology
2.4.1 Data Mining
2.4.2 Data Analysis
2.4.3 Data Validation
2.4.4 Research Approach
2.5 Research Sources
2.5.1 Primary Research Sources
2.5.2 Secondary Research Sources
3 Market Trend Analysis
3.6 Emerging Markets
3.7 Impact of Covid-19
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.1 Bargaining power of suppliers
4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
4.3 Threat of substitutes
4.4 Threat of new entrants
4.5 Competitive rivalry
5 Global Oil And Gas Midstream Market, By Sector
5.2 Storage and Terminals
6 Global Oil And Gas Midstream Market, By Geography
6.2 North America