LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Technavio has been monitoring the MCT oil market and it is poised to grow by USD 256.95 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions –
- What was the value of the global MCT oil market in 2019?
- As per Technavio, the MCT oil market was valued at USD 689.12 million in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 946.07 million by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow in the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 7%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The supplements segment is expected to be the leading segment in the global market.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Demand for natural products is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad, Lonza Group Ltd., NOW Health Group Inc., Stepan Co., and Wilmar International Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- North America
- Which application is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
- Pharmaceutical is expected to grow at a faster rate.
To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Demand for natural products has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
MCT Oil Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
MCT Oil Market is segmented as below: